- Select your Colour Option to correctly calculate the price of your Door
- Choose From 'Standard' Sizes or 'Custom' Measurements.
- We offer a 'Hinge Hole' drilling service for your convenience as well as precision (allow additional day for this service). Browse Hinges
- Hinge hole drilling is 35mm x 13mm deep at only £2 per door -(Available in product options)
- Guidance on correctly measuring your door, or planning your kitchen can be found in FAQ's
- Handles to perfectly match your door
- Handle or Handle-less option
- For Handle-less use 'Push to Open Pin' Browse Handles
- Add one of these ultra modern textured looks, to achieve that show stopping kitchen or minimalistic design.
Zurfiz - Matt Black & Matt Kombu Green
Zurfiz - Matt Black & Matt Plum
Zurfiz - Matt Pebble Matt Taupe
The complete Zurfiz Range is a stunning collection of ultra modern doors Available in made to measure 'Custom' and 'Standard' sizes (See Product Options)
The Range has 29 colour options - a mix of Ultragloss, Super Matt, Woodgrains and Metallics, Solid colours, Stone and Metal effects.
See Also :
- Handle or Handle-less option - For Handleless use 'Push to Open Pin'
- Browse Handles
- 18mm MDF & MFC finishes in Senoplast Acrylic, Synchronised Melamine, PET and PVC materials with stunning gloss and matt levels.
- Edging applied using PUR (Poly Urethane Reactive) glue with a much higher heat and moisture resistance than normal hot melt glues.
- Manufactured and despatched within 7 working days.
- A selection of Zurfiz doors are FSC® or PEFC™ certified and have attained the FIRA gold award.
- The FIRA Gold Award is the ultimate mark of product excellence within the furniture industry and provides a solid reassurance that a product meets all necessary standards.
- The Zurfiz range carries a 6 year warranty.
- Note: All Serica matt colours have Serica foil both sides.
- Serica and Supermatt colours are double sided - so perfect for open shelving and making your own matching cabinet.
- All doors and drawer fronts are 18mm thick.
- Available in any size within the specifications below.
- Minimum height 100mm, maximum height 2540mm.
- Minimum width 100mm, maximum width 1200mm.
- Woodgrain direction on drawer fronts is horizontal,
- 100mm - 282mm High.
- Woodgrain direction on doors is vertical,
- 283mm - 2540mm High.
- Horizontal woodgrain can be supplied on doors up to
- 1200mm High, please specify when ordering.