Buying Guide & FAQ's
Our buying guide and frequently asked questions below, will help you to complete your order and answer any questions about how to purchase our products:
How do I measure my doors?
- Using the back of the door (as it will be completely flat), measure (in millimetres).
- Measure from top to bottom (for the Height)
- Then the distance from left to right (for the Width).
- Its essential to measure your door rather than your unit that the door will go onto, this is because doors are always a few mm smaller than the unit.
- See ‘Why is my door smaller than my carcass/unit'
How do I measure my hinge holes?
- Measure from the Top or Bottom of the door to the centre of the related hinge hole in millimetres.
- If You are having a Top hung door, you will need to measure from Left to Right.
- We offer a 'Hinge Hole' drilling service for your convenience as well as precision, which corresponds with standard Hinges (allow additional day for this service).
- Hinge hole drilling is 35mm x 13mm deep at only £2 per door -(Available in product options)
How do I see which way my door is hung?
- The best way to find out the orientation is to imagine the door is closed on the unit.
- Whichever side the hinges are on (whilst you are facing the door) is the side it is hung from.
J Pull Handle less Design – Important Info
- If you have chosen a Handleless ‘J- Pull’ Style door :
You will need to choose if your J-Pull is for a Wall or Base unit.
If it’s a BASE UNIT DOOR – the J Profile shown above, will be at the top of the door in the correct position to pull the door open.
BASE UNIT - J Pull orientation TOP
WALL UNIT- J pull Orientation BOTTOM
If it’s a WALL UNIT DOOR the J profile will be at the bottom of the door – again for the correct position to open the door.
On the website it will look like this :
Why is my door slightly smaller than my carcass/unit?
This is for a reason* See Diagram Below:
- Each door will be 2 mm smaller either side for door clearance.
- The door is slightly smaller to allow for opening clearance, so the doors don't make contact when opening or closing.
- (Although you can slightly adjust the hinges to adjust any uneven gaps) still allowing a few millimetres for clearance.
Can you make doors in bespoke/Custom sizes?
The blue banner over the doors means they can be made to measure.
Use the calculator on the website to get an instant quote with your sizes.
Select ‘Custom’ From the drop down menu and enter your dimensions.
Where can I Find Drawers?
Each door style has various drawer options in the size drop down menu.
Having trouble finding your exact Drawer size?
Most of our Beautiful Range can be custom made, however be sure to check our conversion guide before ordering Custom Made, It could just be that modern standard sizes are slightly different - The Unit stays the same you can simply use a new combination.
Do you supply Accessories?
Each Product has the link: ‘Colour matched Accessories’
This link will take you to the collection of accessories for that Door.
Alternatively you can simply go to:
‘Panels, Plinths and Accessories’ at the top of the home page and select the door you would like accessories for from the drop down menu.
For example :
For the ‘Tullymore Bella Shaker’ you would select Panels Plinths and Accessories then ‘For the Bella Range’ This will direct you to the full list of accessories for that door.
Or simply follow the link at the bottom of the product listing.
Where do I find the perfect Handle to Match my Door?
Why can't I find my end panel size?
- End Panels are purposely made over sized so that they can be cut down to suit your specific kitchen.
- You should order the Panel or Panel(s) which would accommodate your size, and cut them down to your exact size
- You can also purchase edging tape specifically for making good any cut edges that may be on view.
Do you supply kitchen units/cabinets?
Yes! We have complete range of kitchen units with a revolutionary design for DIY kitchens and faster installation for contractors.
Not only is it heavy duty, faster to install, and sleeker, our range also comes in four colours to really add to your kitchen design finish - its all in the details! See Kitchen units for more info.
See how it compares to standard units - watch video
A revolutionary range of clic-together kitchen carcass with no tools required. 4 colour options.
Off the shelf from our Factory with just 48 Hour Dispatch!
ClicBox By Beautiful Doors is an entirely new concept in kitchen cabinets. Using the patented UNICLIC for furniture technology, means the different components just clic together.
The ClicBox Kitchen Range has been tested at FIRA International Ltd and successfully meets the structural performance requirements of FIRA Gold certification to Heavy Duty Domestic / Contract Kitchen Furniture.
PRODUCT FEATURES THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE:
- 18mm thick MFC panels, 1mm ABS on leading edges
- 8mm solid back
- No fittings because of UNICLIC technology
- Solid top and bottom are interchangeable
- 18mm adjustable shelves; 3 possible heights
- Adjustable tool-less legs
- Tool-less solid centerpost with a unique Turnfastener technology
- Tool-less and adjustable hanging bracket system
- Assemble on site.
- No tools, no missing fittings.
- Less chance of damage in transit.
- 67% saving in vehicle space.
- Suitable for limited access areas.
- Ideal for multiple floor buildings.
- Less time, more profit.
- Standard sized cabinets despatched in 48 hours.
How do I Measure up for my whole Kitchen?
Make a Plan!
Draw a plan for your Kitchen. Then number each door and drawer front to ensure you order the correct number of doors and drawer fronts and the correct sizes.
Your plan is a great tool to ensure that you don't forget anything.
Step 2. List it!
Step 3. Use this to tick off when ordering from our website, to ensure you have everything you need for your Beautiful Kitchen!
Can you come out and measure my doors?
Yes we can - We offer a survey service in selected areas* If you are located within 50 mile radius of Milton Keynes or London, one of our local team can visit you to complete a full survey of your doors and what accessories you may require. The cost for a survey is £199 and is paid in full on booking of the survey.
Do you send out paper or vinyl swatches?
You can easily order swatches of our Vinyl - It will show you the colour options available, especially if you are undecided between perhaps two colours/shades.
We would however fully recommend ordering a sample door – as this will detail any design features, wood or grain or super gloss or super matt finishes and will fully showcase the quality of our Beautiful Doors, in real life.
Sample doors are Free*, you only pay £7.99 for the postage and packaging and this price is built into the sample door purchase price for easy checkout purpose. * With the Exception of solid wood doors which are £24.99.
With good post service you should receive your door within 48hours! A great opportunity to see our doors and how they are going to transform your kitchen.
Do you have a Showroom?
We are currently in the process of Designing our showroom with fully fitted examples and samples of all the products we offer. Details of its opening day will be advertised on our website in due course.
Can I return my goods?
- Only goods that are standard sized, and do NOT have hinge hole drilling, can be returned directly to our factory.
- Unfortunately Custom Made to order, and made to measure items cannot be returned as they are bespoke to you and your kitchen.
- Any Standard sized door which has not been altered in any way and has NOT had hinge holes cut into it – can be returned.
Delivery charge of £13.99 on orders up to £300.00 UK wide*
Free delivery on orders over £300.00 UK wide* Please Note
*Some Highlands of Scotland, Isles of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Chanel Islands, N Ireland and Rep of Ireland have extra delivery charges.
You may cancel your order up to 7 working days after delivery in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
This applies to standard item orders only as mentioned above – unfortunately we cannot accept the return of custom made or adapted with hinge holes cut into them.
You will be responsible for the cost of the shipping back and a 20% restocking fee will apply once goods are checked and repackaged.
Faulty goods are covered by a manufacturers guarantee of a minimum of 12 Months.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for full details.
If you are unsure about the finer details or need a hand, pop us an email to :
We will be happy to help.
Alternatively call us on :
03330069330 and select option 1 for sales.