Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully, and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Last Updated: 14.10.2020
1. Beautiful Doors Limited
www.Beautifuldoors.co.uk is owned and operated by;
Beautiful Doors Ltd
201 SILBURY BOULEVARD
VAT number: 331522539
Company Reg: 12130504
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
2. Entering into a contract with us
2.1 When placing an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
2.2 Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that your order has been accepted, and that a contract has been made between us.
2.2 Any amendments or additions must be received before goods enter production.
2.4 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing error, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming your order has been accepted, and there will be no contract between us.
2.5 Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only especially when doors are used for colour illustration/ selection. Images where there are a door and drawer together or situated next to a panel or accessory are for illustrational purposes only – All products are listed separately, and are purchased so. Any Illustrations for doors or accessories that are pictured in situ are solely to give an idea of use.
2.6 Every door, drawer, panel and accessory must be purchased separately unless explicitly stated in the product description otherwise.
2.7 Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
2.8 We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and style of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
2.9 Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
2.10 This contract is covered by English law.
3. How to place order
3.1 You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone you can do so by calling 03330069330.
3.2 Shipping charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
3.3 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
3.4 We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard, Delta/Connect.
3.5 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
3.6 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
3.8 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
3.7 Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
4. Delivery & Carriage Charges
4.1 Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse within 11-14 working days and any estimated dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice.
4.2 We will normally deliver goods within 3-4 working days of dispatch, however recent and ongoing issues due to COVID 19 and any high demand of our products may vary the estimates of dispatch as well as delivery.
4.3 Your order may arrive in more than one delivery
4.4 We can deliver our doors anywhere in mainland Great Britain and Republic of Ireland. There
will be a charge to deliver goods to the Channel Islands, the Highlands/Islands of Scotland & The Isle of Wight.
4.5 Goods will be dispatched to the delivery address provided by you at checkout.
4.6 Most of our products are relatively weighty items and you may be required to assist the driver in offloading your order.
4.7 Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
4.8 There may be additional charges should you change your delivery address after the goods have been dispatched
4.9 Please check the goods on delivery - any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within 24 hours.
4.10 If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know within 24 hours.
4.11 Deliveries are made to the ground floor only and on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the goods. You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when you place your order. Drivers are only insured to deliver kerb side. They Cannot bring items into your home, it will be your responsibility to ensure there is a suitable person/person(s) to receive your delivery.
4.12 Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
4.13 Free delivery is available on orders where the total basket value is more than £300.
5. Cancellation and returns
5.1 You do not have the right to cancel items which have been made to order (for example Bella, Valore and Zurfiz) or modified from standard at your request. This includes but is not limited to hinge holes and custom sizes.
5.2 You can cancel your contract at any time up to 48 hours after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail, fax or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
5.3 You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
5.4 Items must be returned to us at your own expense (regardless of the circumstances), along with their original packaging, within 2 weeks should you cancel you order. You must insure that such items are packaged sufficiently to prevent damage in transit.
5.5 If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
5.6 We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
6. Faulty Goods / Guarantee
6.1 The Company warrants that the Goods will conform to the Confirmation of Order
6.2 If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us immediately by email or in writing providing details of the problem.
6.2 All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
6.2(a) The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
6.2 (b) Where Goods have a manufacturer's warranty the Company shall assist the Buyer in obtaining from the manufacturer the benefit of any such warranty
6.4 If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
6.5 We will cover the cost of returning faulty items to us, however if the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you and you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
6.6 All our items are guaranteed for at least 12 Months.
6.7 Items located near any source of heat or steam should be protected either by heat deflectors or other suitable protection.
6.8 Within this time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request.
6.9 If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
6.10 Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
6.11 All products listed below carry the stated guarantee period for defects in materials only from date of invoice.
- All MDF/MFC based products carry a 6 year guarantee
- All solid timber products carry a 1 year guarantee
- All cabinets carry a 6 year guarantee
- All Hettich hinges and drawers carry their own 25 year guarantee
- All handles carry a 1 year guarantee
- All timber based products should only be cleaned with a clean damp cloth applying a minimum amount of moisture or alternative approved cleaning polishes.
** Do not use any cleaning products containing solvents. **
6.12 The Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect of Goods arising from any design or drawing supplied by the Buyer
6.13 The Company shall not be liable for any defects, loss or injury arising from the Buyers negligence or arising from improper use, maintenance, faulty workmanship or unauthorised modification.
6.14 The Company shall be under no liability if Goods delivered are not suitable due to structural defects of the property.
6.15 High gloss products with protective film: All High gloss products will be received with a protective film, whether it be coloured or clear, please ensure you remove the protective film in order to reveal the actual finish.
6.16 Please note: After removing the protective film: the finish has a 7 day curing process then the surface should only be polished with VuPlex polish or similar using a micro anti-scratch polishing cloth.
6.18 Products situated below a sink, or covering a dishwasher/washing machine are not covered, unless the damage is anything other than excessive steam or water contact.
6.19 Products placed near heat sources such as ovens, radiators, grills, boiling kettles, toasters etc, are not covered by the guarantee unless protected by suitable heat strips, and a suitable gap left for heat escape.
6.20 Beautiful Doors’ doors conform to FIRA standard of 1mm bow over a 600mm length if measured when the doors are acclimatised for a period of 96 hours to a temperature of 18-25°C.
6.21 In the unlikely event that the original colour has been discontinued, the nearest possible alternative will be offered.
6.22 Any damage reported to us will be dealt with efficiently and swiftly, and any replacement will be at our discretion.
6.23 Beautiful Doors Ltd accept no liability for any consequential loss, costs or re-fitting charges.
7.1 The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
7.2 We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses. You should therefore not book installation of the goods until you have received them and inspected them.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER for
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. This disclaimer has been provided and approved by legal forms provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1.USE OF WEBSITE
1.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. VISITOR CONDUCT
2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
6. LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales
- The definitions below apply to these terms and conditions
- "the Company" means Beautiful Doors Ltd whose principle place of business and registered office is :
201 SILBURY BOULEVARD
- "the Buyer" means the person or company who agrees to buy goods from the Company
- "the Goods" means the goods which the Company is to supply in accordance with these Conditions of Sale
- "Confirmation of Order" means the invoice provided by the Seller to the Purchaser which confirms the goods to be supplied by the Seller
Basis of Sale
- The Company shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase Goods in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The contract is formed when the Buyer receives a Confirmation of Order
- It is the intention of the Company that all terms of the contract should be contained in this agreement and in the Confirmation of Order provided by the Company. If the Buyer requires any changes or wishes other terms to be included they should request these in writing
- The Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the specifications of products within their order are complete, accurate and the goods ordered are suitable for their intended purpose before the order is placed
Buyer's Right to Cancel
- The Buyer shall be entitled to cancel this agreement within 7 days(excluding weekends and public holidays) after receipt of the Goods
- The right to cancel is however governed by the following conditions:
- You are not entitled to cancel your contract or return goods where the goods have been made to your specifications. Please note that most doors, carcarasses and accessories, including standard size items, are made to the Buyer's specifications.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for promptly returning the Goods to the Company at the cost of the Buyer in an unused and undamaged condition. If the Buyer does not pay the costs of delivery the Company shall be entitled to deduct the costs of recovering the Goods from the amount to be refunded to the Buyer.
- If the Buyer wishes to cancel the contract in accordance with this clause the Buyer must give us written notice by e mail, first class post or fax.
- You may not cancel an order unless we agree in writing. We will not agree to the cancellation of an order if processed. You will be liable to pay full costs.
Specification of Goods
- All images, information, samples and colour swatches are intended as a general guide only and do not form part of the contract. Products may be subject to minor changes to reflect improvements and modifications and such changes which will not affect the appearance or performance of the Goods shall not be deemed a change to the contract specifications
- The quantity and description of the Goods shall be specified in the Confirmation of Order which forms part of the contract
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to specification of the Goods which are required to conform with safety or any other statutory requirement
- If for any reason beyond the Company's control the Company is unable to supply the Goods, the Company will notify the Buyer. With agreement from the Buyer the Company shall replace all or part of the Goods with products of the same description and of equal or higher standards and value. If the Buyer does not wish to accept the replacement goods then the Buyer may terminate the contract and any monies paid to the Company shall be refunded in full.
Pricing and Payment
- The price of the Goods shall be the price set out in the Confirmation of Order, all prices will be inclusive of VAT at the rate which applies at the date of order, if any subsequent changes in the rate of VAT occurs between the date of the agreement and the delivery date the Buyer shall agree that any additional taxes shall be added to the price
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company, payment of the full price is due when the purchaser places the order.
- The Goods remain the property of the Company until payment is received in full
- The Company shall do all it reasonably can to meet any date given for delivery of the Goods but will not be liable for delay however caused, nor loss, costs or damage suffered by the Buyer through any such delay. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
- The Goods shall be delivered to the place of delivery agreed between the Company and the Buyer and detailed within the Contract.
- The Buyer will do all that is reasonably possible to enable the delivery to take place on the agreed date. In the case of unforeseen circumstances the Buyer shall contact the Company and agree to an alternate date.
- If the Buyer in not available to accept delivery of the Goods the Company or its agent will hold the goods in storage. The Company or its agent will attempt to contact the Buyer to make an alternate delivery date. An additional delivery charge to the Buyer will be made to cover re delivery and storage costs.
- It is the Buyers responsibility to ensure that access is available to the property and that at least one able person is available to assist with the offloading of large orders. Deliveries will be made to ground floor only.
- The Buyer's order may be received in more than one delivery
- All Goods must be visually inspected; any damage to packing materials must be signed for as damaged and notified to the driver. If Goods are received with packing materials or crates these are non returnable and are the Buyers responsibility for disposal as appropriate
- Where goods are replaced due to damage in transit or manufacturing fault, replacement will be subject to standard delivery lead times, the Company shall make all reasonable endeavours to reduce this lead time but shall not be liable for any damage, additional labour costs or loss suffered by the Buyer through any delay in obtaining such replacements.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or delays arising from circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, failure by our own suppliers to deliver on time, goods that are damaged in transit and have to be replaced for whatever reason.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss arising from any breach of the conditions of this contract by the Buyer
- The Company shall not be liable for any inaccurate statements, errors or omissions contained within any brochure or literature produced by our suppliers over which we have no control
- Any liability for any breach of this contract by the Company shall be limited either the net value of the Goods or at our discretion the replacement of the Goods
- The Company shall not be liable for any defects, loss or injury arising from the Buyers negligence or arising from improper use, maintenance, faulty workmanship or unauthorised modification.
- Nothing in this agreement will reduce the Buyers statutory consumer rights, including rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed goods.
- Nothing in this agreement shall restrict the Company's liability for death or personal injury as a result of any act, default or negligence of the Company, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability to the extent such liability may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law
- These terms and conditions set out the entire contract and understanding between the Company and the Buyer
- No variation of the terms will be binding unless agreed in writing between the Company and the Buyer.
- Nothing within these terms will affect the Buyers statutory consumer rights
- All prices are stated within the Contract in pound sterling.