Revolutionary Design - Our NEW Handleless Shaker style Door
- Choose From 'Standard' Sizes or 'Custom' Measurements.
- Select your Colour Option to correctly calculate the price of your Door
- We offer a 'Hinge Hole' drilling service for your convenience as well as precision (allow additional day for this service). Browse Hinges
- Hinge hole drilling is 35mm x 13mm deep at only £2 per door -(Available in product options)
- Guidance on correctly measuring your door, or planning your kitchen can be found in FAQ's
Elland- Matt Indigo Blue & Matt Dove Grey
The beauty of the Bella range is that it is whatever you want it to be. The ultimate in personalisation, it can live in contemporary, classic, or traditional kitchens.
The Elland has 27 Siblings in this range, collectively with 36 Colour options.
The world is your Oyster, and the styles within this range are unbeatable value, keeping a high standard quality.
You simply mix and match any colour with any style and set your imagination free. A fully made-to-measure range in 36 colours and 28 styles it has something for every taste.
- Available in 36 colour options and 28 door styles.
- Complemented with a wide range of matching accessories.
- 18mm MDF with vinyl wrapped surface finishes in matt and gloss PVC and PET.
- Bella doors are FSC® or PEFC™ certified and a selection have attained the FIRA gold award.
- The FIRA Gold Award is the ultimate mark of product excellence within the furniture industry and provides a solid reassurance that a product meets all necessary standards.
- The Bella range carries a 6 year warranty.
- Manufactured and dispatched within 7 working days.
- Drawer Fronts: Min Height: 100mm Maximum Height: 282mm
- Drawer Fronts Minimum Width 260mm, Maximum Width 1200mm
- Drawer Fronts with a grain finish are supplied with the grain running Horizontal
- Some shaker drawer fronts will not carry shaker design (dependent on style)
- Please note that any door or drawer fronts with a Width of less than 230mm will be produced as Plain style without the Moulded shape. This is due to minimum manufacturing sizes in the production process.
- Standard Sized Doors: Min Height 283mm Max Height 1699mm
- Min door width 100mm Max Width 1200
- Minimum Width with internal design 230mm
- Tall doors Minimum Height 1700mm to Max 2540mm
- Minimum Width 100mm to Max 1200mm
A singular Tall Larder Door will be supplied as illustrated, See below:
- Handle groove runs horizontal on drawer fronts and on doors up to 1245mm high.
- Doors 1246mm and over- the handle groove runs vertical.
For Tall units with TWO DOORS We recommend the following combinations in regards to Height of Doors (Width can vary see below)
Doors 1245mm & 715mm (Height) Doors 1245mm & 895mm (Height)
With Corresponding Widths - 296mm/396mm/496mm/596mm